Monday, January 5, 2009

Man, Oh MAN!...what a day

Here I was, floating peacefully in a warm, cozy bath, and the next thing I know, everything started squeezing all over me. Then, to make matters worse, I saw a bright light and I just KNEW that it was all over. Luckily, there were a whole bunch of nice ladies to welcome me to the new world, not a bad start, huh?

Maybe they'll be impressed by how strong my lungs are...Or maybe a nice photo op. with "the fam" to show my sensitive side...

If nothing else, I'll just overwhelm them with cuteness. That never fails. Or I can show them how I almost have as much hair as Daddy, though that might not be my doing alone.

If none of that works, I can always wait until I get to college. It worked for Mama and Daddy. Boomer Soooner, baby!

I was born on January 5th, 2009. I weighed 8 lbs 0 oz. and I was 20 1/2 inches long.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'll love him just because...

Chris said...

He's absolutely adorable! Congratulations!!!

EMWilkinson said...

So...who do ya'll think he looks like?? I think his profile is the one picture is totally steve, but hard to tell so far. :)