Now that I can roll, tummy time is a thing of the past. I would rather be lazy and stay on my back - burn a calorie - I think NOT! So, play time is now a little more interesting.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Colin, That's Who!
4 comments:
it looks like he only has eyes for his boomer sooner bear. oh me oh my. what is with this brainwashing? we need to find a cougar to send your way. with lots of red, white and blue. love all the pics of the adorable c monster. xox
Wow! He sure is getting big! And still as cute as ever!
Oh my goodness. what happened to your little boy? HE'S SO BIG!! He's adorable. thanks for keeping up with the blog so we can watch his growing up.
He's adorable! I need to get an exersaucer for Colten too. The floor is just not cutting it anymore.
Post a Comment