C is for Cousin Charlotte! C-monster in her own right, she is awfully cute isn't she?!? Welcome to the family Cousin. I'll show you the ropes, don't worry.
See the tall guy, there, that's your dad. I know him to be a push-over. You should have no troubles wrapping him around your little finger. That smiling lady is Auntie M, well Mama to you. I wouldn't try much on her. She knows our kind and sees right through it.
That's Grandma! She is pretty tough, but just goes stupid over us grandkids. Don't think of her as your mama's mama. Think of her as an old person trying to get into heaven!
This is Grandpa. He's really likes babies. He has a special place in his heart for pink babies, too. I'm sure he'll be teaching you to shoot a pink gun before too long!
The tall one in pink is my mama, your Aunt E. She is most definitely a push-over. She goes stupid over sons and nieces for sure. I hope you like her as much as I do.
Monday, May 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment