Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Turkey Day!!!

Mama, Daddy and I spent Thanksgiving with my grandpa and grandma in Lone Grove. We had a wonderful time and Grandma cooked some wonderful food! I really liked the dressing and pink salad! Mama and I took a stroll on Grandpa's property. I just had to get a close-up view of the neighbor's horse!
I really had a better time that this picture would lead you to believe. This is about the time we left and I had decided it was not time for a picture!


I think Grandpa got some really good pictures of the back of my head as I ran around. Good luck catching me still to cheese for the camera. You better snap it quick!


Grandma and Grandpa didn't know their beautiful area rug makes the best toy box!!!


Oh yeah, I shop at Toys R Us! Can't you tell?




No comments: