This is a milestone, or so Mama says. I turned one month old on February 5th. Mama is going to take a picture of me with my jungle animals every month until I am a year old. What do you bet I'll be riding that tiger by the end of the year?!?
awww...love the jungle animals picture. No one told me to do that sort of thing with my kids...but I have a friend who took pictures of her babies with a huge stuffed monkey every month for a year...it's so fun to watch them change. :)
2 comments:
little man, you are growing so fast!
awww...love the jungle animals picture. No one told me to do that sort of thing with my kids...but I have a friend who took pictures of her babies with a huge stuffed monkey every month for a year...it's so fun to watch them change. :)
Post a Comment