Sunday, February 8, 2009

What a Weekend!!!

My friends Robert andf Rachel flew all the way from Houston just to see my cute self. I was mostly good while they were here except for one major meltdown. Hey, they were warned!!! I loved Rachel, she's nice and pretty - one of my ladies!
Robert, he was cool. He bought me a great pair of boots.

These boots are made for walkin' and that's just what I'll do!

5 comments:

rlbaker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rlbaker said...

we wish we were still in ok. we had the best time meeting you and loving on you and visiting with your mom and dad. can't wait 'til you come see us. tell your mom and dad you want to see texas now!

Daesha said...

Colin, I am so excited to meet you. I know R&R had a wonderful visit with you. We can wait for our snuggles!

Chris said...

He just gets cuter and cuter! I love the boots!

Maddy said...

Hey Colin, I wish I had some boots like that. Those are so stinkin' cute. And I think I recognize that "Born in 2009" onesie too. I hope we get to meet you soon.
Love,
Maddy (and Diana)